Sunday, January 17, 2010

And on the 7th Day...

I can't quite believe it, but I FINALLY put all of the Christmas decorations away today. One corner of our living room has been stacked (more like strewn) with my nativity collection, snowman collection, ornament box, wrapping "stuff", etc. It has been hanging out there, staring at me, calling to me to just put it away for weeks now. I avoided it like the plague. I'm really not sure why. I'd like to think that it was because I was longing to hold on to the joy that the holiday season brought us this year, and I choose to ignore the notion that I might have just been plain lazy about it all. That being said, I must admit I do feel a little bit of accomplishment - wow! Is that all it takes these days?

Do you have something that you know you should just go ahead and do but haven't? Well take it from me, just do it. Get it out of your hair so you don't have to dread it anymore. You'll feel much better.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm thrilled you stopped by...I look forward to reading your comments.