Sunday, January 16, 2011

Meal Plan for Week of 1/17

I have a confession to make.  I hate meal planning...there, I said it.  It's like a chore for me.  But I have to admit that it does the job I expect it to do, which is to save me a lot of time during the week and save me a lot of money.  So with my admission now floating around out there in blog land for all to see, here is my plan for the week.

Monday - Honey Chicken Stir Fry
** Update - the Honey Chicken Stir Fry was good, but there was just not enough sauce for our family.   We love us some sauce!!  I will double the sauce ingredients if I decide to make this again.
*Tuesday - Alfredo Light
Wednesday - Mexican Chicken Stew
Thursday - Turkey Dogs and Homemade Onion Rings
Friday -  Oven Roasted Chicken and Green Bean Casserole

*Tuesday night is Big B's "dude night", so a meatless meal is great for just us girls!  And just in case you are wondering, I just now (literally) decided that I am going to live a little, go a little crazy, and just NOT plan meals for Saturday and Sunday.  How's that for living on the edge?  A girl's gotta have a little fun, right? :-)
 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm thrilled you stopped by...I look forward to reading your comments.