Sunday, January 30, 2011

Meal Plan - Week of 1/31

It's seven thirty and I'm sweatin' bullets.  I've looked at what feels like a gazillion recipe sites, blogs, magazines, and cookbooks and I have YET to come up with this week's meal plan.  Why hasn't this gotten any easier?  It's got to, right? (Side note...I just checked out three more sites...still nothin')

Monday - Bow Tie Pasta with Chicken and Sun-dried Tomato Alfredo Sauce
Tuesday - Turkey Dogs and Oven Baked Fries
Wednesday - Chicken Parmesan Paninis
Thursday - Veal Stew and Baked Sweet Potatoes
Friday - Creamy Chicken Lasagna

Note there is a lot of chicken this week...guess what has been on sale lately and in my freezer? :)  Cheers every one - have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm thrilled you stopped by...I look forward to reading your comments.